9/10/09

Insomnio...


Son las tantas de la madrugada, mañana tengo que ir a entregar la matrícula de japonés a la escuela de idiomas, hacer una exposición en clase de Técnicas de búsqueda y uso de la información, y corregir las prácticas de sociología con la profe en el grupo reducido.
No sé qué hago despierta, escuchando música.

Time together isn't never quite enough
When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home

What will it take to make or break this hint of love?

Only time, only time

When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?

If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?

So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?

All the time, all the time



Owl City- The Saltwater Room


If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?




No hay comentarios: